I had a large crease running along my entire forehead. It looked like a Frankenstein scar. That was embarrassing!
First of all, the boutique doctor's office was adorable and the doctor looked amazing! She looked 27... 28 tops and I'm sure she was in her 40s.
The procedure wasn't too painful and it took a few days to take full effect. It did feel very strange for about a week, but after that I forgot about it. After 2 months, I only realize that my forehead is smoother.
Since I had the injection (actually a few injections into my forehead), I love it and I feel better about the way I look. After the injections, I went back to work. I was self-conscious about the needle marks in my forehead, but no one seemed to notice.
The injections need to be administered every 3- 4 months to keep the muscle paralyzed. Overtime the Dysport will last longer and the muscle will grow weak (in this instance weak muscles are a good thing). I don't know that I would do this to any other part of my face, because I can see how if this goes bad- you are screwed for 3 months!
Twenty units should be enough to do one area of your face (e.g. eyes, forehead, etc.). It should cost between $150 - $200. If you see a good Groupon: check out the doctor (try healthgrades.com or doctorscorecard.com), Google their office and make sure you are comfortable with the doctor before they begin the procedure.
If only you could see how enthusiastic I am... you know, if my forehead moved.
No comments:
Post a Comment